If you want to control how frequency Facebook bills you for your ad campaigns, you may adjust your Billing Threshold. Currently, you are only allowed to lower it.
Here is a guide on how to adjust your Billing Threshold:
1. Go to Facebook Business Manager
2. In the top left-hand menu, click on Billing.
3. You will be directed to the Billing Pane where you will be able to view all your billing preferences, invoices, etc.
4. Click Manage Billing Preferences. From there, you can adjust your billing threshold.
5. Enter a lower billing threshold amount (ex, $25, $50, $75, $250 or $500) then click Change Threshold
If you need assistance, do not hesitate to send us a message.