Managing notifications is one of the most popular questions we get from our clients when we start taking over the management of their Facebook Page. While we take care most of the activities (eg. comments, messages, etc.) on the Page so clients could focus on their business, they want to be in the loop, or in some cases, be out of the loop.
To know how to turn on or off your notifications, just keep reading below:
For Facebook Page Admins:
1. Click Settings at the top of your Page
2. Click Notifications in the left column
3. Edit your notification settings
Note: If you’ve turned on notifications in your Page settings and still aren’t receiving any notifications, it may be because you turned off notifications on your mobile device. Try tapping Settings > Notifications on your mobile device and make sure your notifications for Facebook are turned on.
To edit notification settings in Business Manager:
1. Go to your Business Manager
2. Click notifications icon (The globe), then click settings.
3. For each type of notification, click the drop-down menu and select your preferences.
Alternatively, you can click the Business Settings button, then Preferences to get to the Notification Settings in the Business Manager.
Need help? Do not hesitate to send us a message.