Social Media expert Dan Willersdorf is touring through the East Coast of Australia presenting The Social Roadshow to business owners and marketing professionals
Social Media has changed so much with marketing, is there more you could know to ensure your business or organisation is utilizing it to it’s fullest?
Schedule and Location
- BRISBANE: 25th May, 12:30pm-2pm $ 49.00 AUD
- SUNSHINE COAST: 29th May, 10am-11:30pm $ 49.00 AUD
- WEBINAR*: 29th May, 12pm-1pm Free
- BUNDABERG**: 29th May, 6pm-7:30pm $ 49.00 AUD
- WEBINAR*: 30th May, 10am-11am Free
- BUNDABERG: 30th May, 12:30pm-2pm $ 49.00 AUD
- GLADSTONE: 1st June, 12:30-2pm $ 49.00 AUD
- WEBINAR*: 2nd June, 11am-12pm Free
- SYDNEY: 6th June, 12:30pm-2pm $ 49.00 AUD
- MELBOURNE: 8th June, 12:30pm-2pm $ 49.00 AUD
*Webinars are online training sessions presented remotely. You can register and attend these from your computer at home as long as you have an internet connection and speakers or headphones for your computer (and a microphone if you want to ask questions)
**Includes Special Guest: Social Media Strategist, Katrina Carey
For business owners and marketing managers who know they need to do more with their social media…
At these special events you will discover:
- Facebook Live: how this new tool is allowing businesses to keep their audience engaged and interested with immediate updates, cutting down video production time and costs, saving businesses money
- Latest Social Media trends and technologies including Snapchat
- Results from testing we have been doing with new types of Instagram & Facebook Advertising
- How local businesses are reaching international markets (in fact the entire world) inexpensively with smart Instagram and Facebook interest targeting
- Latest techniques for integrating websites with your Facebook page
- Switching from traditional advertising and branding to using social advertising (FB/IN)
- Looking to the future – what are the upcoming networks to watch out for AND what can we learn from the death of google plus?
- Case studies of tiny businesses killing it in the social space
- Checklist for creating your winning social media strategy
- “Who is where” currently? What demographics are using what media?
- Facebook ads – how to make them work for you at a lower cost
- Instagram – how to harness this network with 5 million Australia users
- How to plan and implement a quality social media and digital presence as part of your business marketing structure
- The Keys to understanding in order to more easily use social media for business if you don’t use social media personally
- Creating a more professional profile online with your social media and digital presence so you are not turning interested, potential customers away
Seminar Fee: $49 (includes up to 2 people from the same business/organisation)
Who are these events for?
Business Owners. Sales & Marketing Managers. Any organisation or business looking to better understand and utilise social media for their marketing.